DoTerra, About

You can purchase DoTerra through me at this site
What is this?
Hello,
I recently became a DoTerra Advocate, I honestly did it to get a cheaper price on products. But I also love herbs, and helping people.
I will state repeatedly…
HERBS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICINE.
Not everyone will agree and that is fine.
If you feel horrible or have little things you like to use oils for, great, perfect. If you have serious medical conditions- high fever, deep cut, infection of any sort, illness that won’t go away. PLEASE seek medical help, call your doctor, go to the hospital, call 911 if need be.
So who am I? 
I was born a 3 month preemie and have had all kinds of health issues since. Lovingly my friends refer to me as ‘the walking medical disaster’.
I have also dealt with much illness in my life and family-
heart problems/attacks, dysautonomia, narcolepsy, ADD, ADHD, OCD, ALS, alcohol and drug dependency, dementia, Alzheimers, cancer, I could go on…
I am pagan and have always been drawn to herbal use. I have a strong intuition about herbs. I use them for various things, but I do not replace my own medicine with them.
Don’t bash me for being Pagan, I accept all religions. If you want to troll someone, go elsewhere… If you want to talk to me about God and love, I am thankful that you are thinking of me but I was raised Catholic, am an adult, and can make my own choices, thank you.
There is a huge difference between being respectful and being rude. I will not tolerate rude.
Another big thing- if you are on medication, do not add any form of oil or herb supplement to your regiment without a doctors consent. 
Why? A lot of medications interact with herbal supplements, you have no idea what can happen when something is added to your daily use. The biggest example is St.Johns Wort and Antidepressants. Because they both work the same way, they cancel each other out. Lots of medications also respond to citrus.
Please be responsible.
Credentials? 
Nothing that will pass via a degree.
Intro to Aromatherapy, 8 week herbal course levels 1-3. From www.13magickalmoons.com
Intro to Herbology from Herbal Academy of New England.
My own curiosity and love to learn.