DoTerra

DoTerra

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Herbal Vinegar

Fall is a bountiful and busy time of year. Now that I have decanted myinfused oils and most of my herbaltinctures, I take to the gardens to harvest herbs and plants that will be dried for use during the winter and spring.
Making herbal vinegars from flowers and culinary herbs is also something I look forward to at this time of year. It’s an easy gardening craft and a great way to use the fresh plant for winter salads, marinades, and cooking. The book Herbal Vinegar by Maggie Oster has been an inspiration to me for several years. Each time I open it I notice something fun and interesting that I am persuaded to try. Not only does this book guide one through all of the vinegars available with descriptions and history, but also the many herbal and plant combinations and recipes, including those for cosmetics and home cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment